Microdermabrasion

ACNE

Whether it’s hormonal breakout, deep congestion or blackheads start to get the skin you want by adding Microdermabrasion into your monthly health regime.

30 mins

$75

STEP IT UP

STEP IT UP to get results faster, ultrasonic infusion of selected AHA’s and antioxidants to penetrate the skin deeper and fight further congestion.

45 mins

$135

REBOOT & MAINTAIN

Are you a goddess and your body your temple? Doing all the right things with your home skin care routine but wanting more? Book yourself in today to reboot the skin and work to further maintain your skin health.

45 mins

$99

STEP IT UP

Intensifies further by Ultrasonic infusion of vitamins A and C. Plus enjoy an element of relaxation to your treatment, enjoy a decollatage, neck and shoulder massage.

1 hour

$150

STARTER

Never had a microdermabrasion treatment before? You’re in safe hands, our staff will listen to your skin care concerns and map out a treatment plan to assist you in reaching your skin dreams. Once you have enjoyed a Starter Micro you will be no doubt returning fast to intensify the treatment by selecting our STEP IT UP OPTION.

30 mins

$75

STEP IT UP

This treatment is designed to further enhance the results of our starter micro which will have your skin feeling clean, refreshed and super hydrated.

45 mins

$99

NOT SURE WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU? EMAIL US NOW TO ARRANGE A CONSULT IN STORE!

Facials and Paramedical Beauty

Standard Microdermabrasion

Perfect for those who want to start to see real, visible results with their skin. Whether your concern be acne, congestion, fine lines, sagging, dullness or coarse skin microdermabrasion really is the perfect starter treatment to deeply exfoliate and rehydrate.

30 mins

$75

Standard Plus Microdermabrasion

Want results with a dash of pampering? We hear you! Your skin is deeply exfoliated followed by infusion of a selection of vitamins whilst being massaged to have you feeling rejuvenated from the outside in.

45 mins

$99

Deluxe Microdermabrasion

Ultimate luxury meets results. 1 hour of exfoliating, hydration infusing, massaging goodness. Depending on your skin care concerns, our therapist will best select vitamins and masks to infuse deeper into the skin leaving you with a feeling that last once you leave the salon. Whilst the products penetrate the skin you are treated to a relaxing décolletage, shoulder, upper arm and neck massage ensuring optimal relaxation.

1 hour

$150

Do you want smooth, clear, radiant skin?

You need regular Microdermabrasion facials. This amazing treatment treats so many skin concerns from

  • Congestion and breakout
  • Coarse skin texture
  • Scaring
  • Pigment
  • Acne
  • Fine Lines
  • Dehydration
  • Sagging
  • Hormonal breakout

What is Microdermabrasion?

It’s a non-surgical, safe and gentle procedure that deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin to stimulate new cell growth.

Carefully selected wands with diamond shard tips glide over the skin whilst an appropriate level of suction provides lymphatic drainage activation. Removing black/whiteheads, breaking down deep congestion and improving the appearance of fine lines. A microdermabrasion gives your skin 25% benefit, the other 75% is when sonophoeresis is delivered to the skin directly after. It is safe, non invasive, transdermal infusion by soundwaves to allow maximum absorbtion of active ingredients, serums and concentrates. As any of our facial treatments, vitamins infusion are selected to suit our client’s skin care needs.

What People Say

  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,
  • ,

What is Sonophoresis?

It’s a safe, non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasonic (soundwave) technology, warmth and motion energy to significantly increase the depth and rate at which active ingredients are absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin.

Performing sonophoresis following microdermabrasion is an excellent way to ensure the maximum absorption of active ingredients into the skin. Microdermabrasion removes the dead skin cells and opens up the pores, perfectly preparing the skin’s surface for the infusion of treatment products during sonophoresis. This combination can be used as a regular part of anyone’s skin care routine. So come on down and see us in Glenelg.

Booking Form

In the past two weeks, have you..






Please discontinue use of Vitamin A/Retinol or any other actives two (2) days prior to your appointment

wpChatIcon